According to recent stories, India’s COVID catastrophe is a violation of society, and some of the netizens say it is karma. The United States of America and several other countries advise the inhabitants and travellers to evacuate India as soon as possible because there is a lack of oxygen, beds and other medical facilities.
- In current politics, Assam progress in a federation where it did not have a sole ordained lawmaker. Pondicherry also retains and celebrate. Rather, Sunday’s ballot results gave rise to despair to the Bhartiya Janta Party cabin. Not that the party was predicting any prodigies in Tamil Nadu or Kerela. But in West Bengal, things were significant. So ambitious it may squeak for a political party that gained three perches in the 294 parliament committee in the year 2016.
- Kerela takes a further new step for shifting away from bipolar politics.
- Mamata Banerjee wins 276 seats against 78 of BJP retaining her crown in Bengal’s throne.
- Disobeying COVID protocols and Supreme Court’s order, Trinamool Congress supporters celebrated the joy of winning as if something astonishing happened.
- Tamil Nadu DKM retains its throne.
- India INC’s new borrowings leaps to 24 per cent to $9.5 billion in April.
- Union names Dr T Ravi Shankar as Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank Of India.
- GST collection for April of Rs 1,41,384 crore sets a new record.
- Non-food merit thrives to 5.4% in April 2021: RBI.
- Deficiency of Lucidity: ICICI Bank bans crypto businesses.
- L&T Technology products drop to 7% as buyers give the dissatisfied review to their advice.
- Sensex up over 100 junctures, NIFTY on 14,560 points and commercial banks having financial gains.
- Petrol and diesel rates increased after council elections.
- The economic impact on India’s GDP on second wave COVID-19 is less suffering.
- India’s virus spurt leaves another 7.5 million civilians jobless.
- IPL 2021: The Monday, May 3rd Match between Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) was rescheduled amid the COVID situation. Two players, quoted Varun Chakravarty and Sandeep Warrier of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), tested positive post-match.
- IPL 2021: Match 28, Punjab Kings (PKBS) vs Delhi Capitals (DC). Shikhar’s 69* leads the way for Delhi, a 7-wicket victory over Punjab.
- The Board of Cricket Council of India (BCCI) considered shifting IPL 2021 match schedule completely to Mumbai as the COVID-19 crisis makes a huge leap.
- The Javelin and Shooting team move its headquarters to Croatia until the Olympics.
- Football: LaLiga: Lionel Messi eases Barcelona haul a win over Valencia. Real Madrid defeated Osasuna.
- ⦁ Cricket Board of Australia donates $50,000 to UNICEF India’s COVID-19 emergency.
According to the Health Ministry, India augmented another record of 361,950 fresh cases on Sunday, May 2nd, shattering the record formed a day before. At least 2,592 Indians deceased, increasing the nation’s casualty toll to 211,301. India amasses the following highest outbreak on the earth after the United States at 18.5 million. These digits are comprehended to be understated by the tremendous burden on the medical field system and a shattered media network.