In the globalized world, the economic benefits are many. Still, with the events like Brexit, the impact can be very alarming, which is evident from the current global situation. Britain indeed has taken a bold stand to get separated from the EU owing to its vested interests. But in this segregated form, it needs to have closer economic ties with all the nations of the world, which can prove to be its close business associates.
In this category comes Australia, which can prove to be of great benefit to the nation which once ruled it. Australia has been a trading partner with Britain and has been exporting gems, pearls, gold, beverages and lead.
Which advantages can Australia gain from Britain?
As aforesaid, Australia has been having close economic ties with the UK for a long time and owing to Brexit, and major economic challenges are awaiting Britain. If these challenges are not dealt with, there are chances that the economic structure of Britain may suffer massive losses, so for its requirement, it needs to have strong economic ties with a strong economic associate, which can assist its growth and ensure economic stability on a significant level. If you wish to be protected from the uncertainties of the economy, you might want to consider playing casino games via www.kamakazeebaitco.com and have the chance to win lots of money.
- If you have a 4-year college degree, which is required in most countries in Asia and some other countries.
- It would be best if you also decided about the country you want to be based on the language spoken, cost of living, cultural and geographical, geographical climate, health issues, distance, social atmosphere, and local political conditions.
- If you know the native language of the location, it is advantageous
- You can also teach abroad with an online certification
- Some websites also offer placement assistance
- TEFL/ESL/EFL/CELTA/TESL/TESOL (Teaching English to speakers of other languages) certification
- You have good teaching experience in reputed schools/institutions of learning
- Locally required certification of any particular country
- It is always advantageous if you are a native speaker of the English language
- Several countries offer a salary range, fringe benefits, living facilities, work conditions and other factors which can influence your decision for choice of the country
- Your mindset and your family and their adjustment in the country of your choice
- Your fluency and conversation skills are also necessary
- Your writing skills and published articles in newsletters, magazines and journals will also be motivating and facilitating factors
Australian economic benefits are bound to be there provided that the deals are struck between the two countries more pragmatically. UK has provided a great of business to the EU. It minimises the administrative hurdles and smoothening of the approval of the projects by doing away with red-tapism in the economic stronghold. Moreover, setting high business standards and providing transfer-of-technology has made the economic conglomerate more thriving than ever.
Britain can indeed prove to be of the great market to Australia, as PM Theresa May has announced at the G-20 summit. There are chances that Australia may come out to be the major trading and economic partner of Britain because there already have been strong ties between the two countries. The following sectors can undoubtedly provide a great market for Australia as Britain already has a well-developed trading infrastructure. The potential areas of business include:
- Pharmacy and medicine
- Clothes and accessories
- Instruments in the field of science and high-end technologies
The two nations have already started the trade talk, and when Britain exits from the EU formally, the trade framework will be devised to bring walk the talk to boost the business ties and mutual trading benefits.